Sunday, July 27, 2008

Discovering Yael Naim

I'm in love with her music- Sometimes I'm not even sure what language she is singing in (it sounds like a cross between Yiddish and French?) but it sure is lovely to listen to.


I put her video up on my facebook, it is today's required viewing.


Just the fact that she has a song called "Endless Song of Happiness" makes me endlessly happy.




In other news: I've started working whole-heartedly on a project called "can neil young save us now?"... which is essentially a show (hopefully created by a group) that tells stories inspired by and using neil young's music. If you're interested, I set up a facebook group for it!


I'm conversely enjoying and not enjoying finding ways to use up my time... I'm sure everyone can understand that statement. :)

No comments: