Thursday, April 23, 2009

thoughts on today, 4-22-2009

sir lancelot can sense my happiness- he was waiting for me at the door and now he is flying around the apartment with big wild eyes. i think we have a telepathic connection. he is my daemon.

when mat and i get old, he is going to play the drums, and i am going to play the saxophone. we will tell stories across the piano bar, and it will take five hours for our eyes to adjust when we wake up in the morning.

i know lots of cole porter songs. and i don't just like them, i love them.

restoration theatre was ridiculous.

the first line in a jd salinger novel about tonight:

She drank a shirley temple and succeeded admirably in being adorable.

2 comments:

Laura said...

I love reading from you in the middle of the night. It's second best to you answering your phone, it makes me laugh.... thanks

momma sue said...

Great thoughts