Tuesday, August 26, 2008

ten things i think

The ending of His Dark Materials is far superior to the ending of Harry Potter. It isn't even close.

Louis Armstrong singing Let's Fall In Love is pretty much the best thing ever.

Sushi is not something that anybody should be afraid of!

Mornings are made to be caffeinated.

If I ever have a pet Llama, I will name it Dali.

Leaf blowers should be illegal to operate before 2 pm.

Barack Obama will make a far better President than John McCain. The ability to inspire and to lead is something that has been lacking in our government, and while McCain might be more experienced , he doesn't inspire me one bit.

Somebody should invent a silent vacuum cleaner.

Scott Bakula does not age. It has something to do with all of that quantum leaping that he did in the 80's.

Love is a four letter word.

1 comment:

Barb said...

I couldn't agree more about the leaf blower and the vacuum cleaner.

And, Obama. I definitely agree with you about Obama.